Paint Night, 02/01/2020
- Social Events – Programs to include all families of the church are planned by the Christian Education Committee, Women’s Fellowship, or Music Committee and scheduled throughout the year.
- Women’s Fellowship – All women members of Union Congregational Church are automatically members of the Women’s Fellowship and are invited to join in its programs and activities. The Steering Committee plans several gatherings throughout the year for all women. The women support numerous local agencies and UCC outreach missions.
- Free Community Suppers – Volunteers serve a meal every Monday at 5:30 p.m. from September through mid-June. Approximately 100 people from the area attend each week. See the menu here.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry – Women of the church knit handmade shawls to be given to members and friends of the church as needed in times of illness, stress, or grief, or to celebrate joyous occasions.
- Paint Night – These monthly classes offer fun, refreshments, and fellowship. Each class is limited to 12, and everyone paints the same painting, led by pastor and artist Bob Marrone. For dates, see our calendar. To register, contact the office at 924-3272. All are welcome, though children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult. Visit our Paint Night page for more information.
- End 68 Hours of Hunger – Visit our End 69 Hours of Hunger page to see how the church is providing food to students in the ConVal school district who otherwise would have insufficient food for the weekend.